November 16th, 2012
- The Guardian: Since 2006, Article 25, the only UK construction charity for post-disaster locations has completed 50 projects… to name a few.
- Cholera in Haiti on the rise, hurricane Sandy to blame?
- New dangers threaten Kenya’s Kakuma refugee camp.
- Ghana, Togo, and Burkina Faso renew commitment to fight trans-border crimes.
- Syria conflict: David Cameron to hold security talks.
- Foreign aid budget spent on Question Time for Bangladesh.
- South America: 2 mild earthquakes jolt Peru’s Lima.