Irvine Sellar, founder of Article 25 supporter Sellar Properties (part owner of The Shard), at our flagship fundraising event
We work hard to understand our supporters’ key needs and business objectives, working closely with partners to achieve their CSR goals. We are a small charity but because of our supporters we make a big difference in areas struck by disaster, extreme poverty or conflict. A progressive and mutually beneficial relationship is an opportunity for us to thank you, in real terms, for your support.
There are many ways you can support us:
- Adopting a project: Project funders usually donate between £50,000 and £100,000. We can even help you to raise these funds through bespoke fundraising events and find ways to involve your staff in our projects.
- Start-up partners: Our start-up partners donate the £10,000 we need to get a project off the ground and conduct a feasibility study.
- Supporter Circles: We offer 3 circles of membership for organisations that wish to support us through annual donations, with each circle offering commensurate benefits. For more information, please download our Supporter Circles brochure.
There are many benefits to working with Article 25, including:
- Increased staff morale and loyalty to your company.
- Positive positioning of your brand to key audiences.
- Highlighting your commitment to social responsibility.
- Access to high profile events for networking.
- Skill sharing and project participation.
- Tax relief on charitable donations.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how your company can benefit from a corporate partnership with Article 25.