Article 25 offers professionals and students of the built environment and international development industries a series of training courses, all CPD accredited, in international development and disaster relief.
Our one-day courses on the ‘Essentials of Humanitarian Architecture’ consist of 2 stages, each including 5 hours of accredited CPD training.
We also provide any of our training courses as one-hour seminars to practices on request.
In addition we can also run a one-hour seminar on any of the following stages, for a price of £275 (including VAT). Travel expenses for travel outside of London will be extra.
Update November 2015: Article 25 does not currently run regular CPD courses, but can arrange courses on request.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
‘Essentials of Humanitarian Architecture’
- Bricks and Mortals: Human Rights and the Humanitarian Sector
- Architects and International Development
- Seismic Resistance in Building Methods
- Techniques and Benefits of Participatory Planning
- Workshop: Participatory Planning
- The Disaster Response Cycle: the role of the built environment professional
- School Design for International Development
- Building for Improved Public Health
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Workshop: Managing Diverse Stakeholders
‘Planning a Project: How Professional Practice Works in the Field’
- How work in international development may differ from practice in the UK
- How your professional skills can help deliver projects