February 16th, 2011
- Boom and Leisure: 10×10 ‘Drawing The City London’ exhibition and auction in aid of charity Article 25.
- Domus to host a launch event for charity Article 25’s 10×10 London Drawing The City – Somerset House, 1-14 November 2012.
- Olympic Stadium to become shelter for the developing world? 13th September.
- 10×10 London Drawing The City: 24th August: Celabrated Artists Architects and Designers Support london Charity Auction.
- Waste Management World: 20th August: Olympic Stadium to be Recycled into Shelter for the Developing World.
- Midland Daily News: 19th August: Wrap to be re-purposed
- Olympics Stadium Wrap: 15th August: Olympic wrap to be used by Article 25
- 4-Traders: 13th August: How the Olympic stadium wrap will be reused in the developing world by Article 25
- WOMAD: 7th August: Article 25 takes part in the WOMAD 2012 Roots Architecture Weekend.
- World Architecture Day: 6th August: Article 25 will be the beneficiary charity of World Architecture News’ event “World Architecture Day
- World Architecture News: 6th August: Palm leaf Architecture in the United Arab Emirates and the role of Vernacular architecture in modern building practice.
- University of Liverpool: Students have been commended at the Homeless Shelter Design Competition at the Article 25 Student Chapter National Conference.
BD online: 17 th July: Art of Building photographic competition launched.
World Architecture News: 11th July: Art of Building photography competition to raise funds for schools in Haiti.
The Architects’ Journal: 6th July: Photographer exhibits collection examining Derwent Valley Mills in aid of Article 25.
Rydal Hanbury: 3rd July: Sketches from Covent Garden: 10×10 Drawing in the City.
Word Press: 27th: A really exciting day was scheduled by Article 25.
The Voice: 21st June: Courses that Changed my life – Architecture and Civil Engineering.
Baqus: 5th June: Maxwell Hutchinson at Baqus evening reception in aid of Article 25.
Harris Lipman: 5th June: Marketing Trust Golf Day.
The Architects’ Journal: 31st May: RA judges fall for ‘model in a book’.
Architecture As…: 31st May: Article 25.
e-architect: 7th May: Article 25 Event, London: Palm Leaf Architecture.
The Generalist: 7th May: Vernacular architecture: Article25 and Palm Leaf building.
giving africa: Article 25 with Giving Africa’s Craig Goldbatt in Morocco.
- The Architects’ Journal: 2nd May: Scott Brownrigg hosts Article25 exhibition.
Culture Odyssey: 2nd May: Palm Leaf architecture in the United Arab Emirates.
- AA.CC: 2nd May: Arish architecture exhibition on now.
World of difference: 29th April: Arish Palm Leaf House.
The National: 29th April: One architect demonstrates the power of the palm tree in London.
AQNB: 27th April: Endangered Knowledge.
UAE Interact: 26th April: UAE’s palm leaf architecture celebrated at London Expo.
Green Prophet: 26th April: Earth friendly vernacular date Palm Leaf architecture revisited in London.
Brownbook: 23 April: Arish Palm Leaf Architecture.
World Architecture News: 23rd April: Palm Leaf Architecture in the UAE.
The Architects’ Journal: 16th April: House of Palm.
- The Arab British Centre: Palm Leaf Architecture in the United Arab Emirates.
london architecture diary: Palm Leaf Architecture in the United Emirates.
bdonline: 10th April: Sheffield students win Article 25 design competition.
e-architect: 3rd April: Article 25 Event, London: Palm Leaf Architecture.
RIBA Journal: 2nd April: An Oasis of Palm.
ArchitectsChoice: 2nd April: Vernacular architecture exhibition.
Building Magazine: 23rd March: Boom and Bust Design Theory.
- e-architect: 13th March: International Practice in Participatory Planning.
- PR newslink: 9th April: Preserving 7,000 years of history: Palm Leaf Architecture in the Arab Emirates.
- LCID: 5th March: What part will private funding play in the future of overseas development?
- ING Media: 7th February: Article 25.
- e-architect: 7th February: From Brick Making to Peace Building: Uganda.
- The Architects’ Journal: 2nd February: Article 25 launches ideas contest for Haiti National Palace.
- Isleofman.com: 23rd January: ‘Manxman aims to cycle round the world’.
- Press Association: 5th January: ‘Firm to back reconstruction work’.
- Building: 16th December: ‘Helping those in need of shelter: Article 25′s charity auction’.
- Time Out: 13th December: ‘London’s square mile transformed into a work of art’.
- e-architect: 13th December: ’10×10 London: Article 25 Event’.
- World Architecture News: 12th December: ‘London in a different light’.
- Design Talks: 11th December: ‘Architects Draw the City of London’.
- Building: 9th December: ‘Top architects donate Square Mile artwork for charity’.
- RIBA Journal: 8th December: ‘Drawing in the City’.
- Londonist: 1st December: ’10×10: Famous Artists and Architects Draw the City’.
- Skyscrapernews.com: 30th November: ’10×10 For Article 25′.
- Lighting: 29th November: ‘Mark Major among 100 architects sketching for charity’.
- Architects Choice: 25th November: ‘Top Architects sketch for charity’.
- The Architects’ Journal: 24h November: ’100 top Architects sketch City for Charity’.
- Design Week: 22nd November: ‘Archietcts Draw Up London Grid System’.
- Dexigner: 20th November: ’10×10 Project’.
- BD: 18th November: ‘Specialists are winning out’.
- Architecture Today: 16th November: ‘Charity Fundraising Auction of 100 London Artworks for Article 25′.
- Daily Echo: 10th November: ‘Jon Beswick training hard for South Pole expedition’.
- Architects Data File: 7th November: ‘Article 25 – 10×10 Drawing the City’.
- Richard James: 7th November: ‘Architecture Stalwarts Draw London for Charity’.
- building.co.uk: 4th November: 100 top Architects Draw Square Mile for Charity.
- fotohaus: 4th November: 10 x 10 Drawing the City of London.
- e-architect: 1st November: Burkina Faso Schools.
- Design London Blog: 26th October: London 10×10 by Article 25.
- Dale & Co: 11th October: ‘The Madness of the Long, Long, Distance Charity Swimmer’.
- e-architect: 27th September: ‘People Live Here’.
- e-architect: 30th August: ‘Afghanistan School Building’.
- Oxford Mail: 27th August: ‘Biking Way to Spain’.
- Footprint – AJ blog: 22nd August: ‘Article 25 Photography Competition’.
- RIBA Student Newsletter: 4th August: ‘Architecture Unplugged!’.
- e-architect: 19th July: ‘Holistic Learning and Empowerment Facilities in post-war northern Sri Lanka’.
- Designbuild-network: 7th July: ‘Design to Survive – Humanitarian Architecture’.
- bdonline.co.uk: 1st July: ’The #BDTwitter100 – the top 100 Twitter users you can’t afford to ignore’.
- bdonline.co.uk: 23rd June: ‘Foster recieves Save the Children Award’.
- e-architect: 22nd June: ‘Secondary School in Burkina Faso, Africa’.
- Designbuild-network: 20th June: ‘Quake Proof Architecture’.
- Building.co.uk: 10th June: ‘Afghanistan: Construction’s front line’.
- e-architect: 31st May: ‘Article 25 Buildings’.
- RIBA Journal: 19th May: ‘Article of Faith’.
- Wallpaper: 18th May: ‘Objects of Change’ Exhibition and Auction, London.
- Dazed and Confused: 17th May: Takasaki Masahuru and Article 25.
- FAD: 15th May: ‘Objects of Change’ Art Competition and Auction at La Galleria, Pall Mall.
- E-Architect: 12th May: ‘Article 25 Event, London: Art Exhibition and Auction’.
- Architecture Today: 1st May: ‘Objects of Change’ Exhibition and Auction.
- e-architect: 26th April: ‘Gola Forest Development: Article 25′.
- BBC World Service: 23rd March: ‘BBC reports on the LRA in Patongo and the Vocational Training Centre’.
- e-architect: 22nd March: ‘Article 25 in Haiti – School Design in Caribbean Earthquake Zone’.
- RICS: 21st March: Presentation by Robin Cross and RICS and Sponge Climate Week Event.
- Edge Design Ltd: 17th March: ‘Article 25 Website Goes Live’.
- bdonline: 15th March: ‘UK Industry Ready to Respond to Japan Earthquake’.
- Cycle to Cannes: 9th March: ‘Cycle to Cannes Success for Riders’.
- e-architect: 1st March: ‘Article 25 in Romania and Haiti – Conservation and Restoration’.
- Bompass and Parr: 28th February: ‘Exclusive Silent Auction in aid of Article 25′.
- London Architecture Diary: 17th February: ‘Article 25’s ‘Objects of Change 2011’ 3D Art Competition’.
- Syracuse University: 16th February: ‘Article 25′s Stephanie Johnston to deliver keynote lecture at SMAD’s Disaster Proofing Symposium’.
- Vodafone World of Difference: 11th February: ‘Charity Spotlight: Article 25′.
- The Guardian: 13th January: ‘Rebuilding Haiti and reshaping Africa’.
- The Architects’ Journal: 12th January: ‘Robin Cross, Article 25, on Social Responsibility, Architecture, and Philanthropy’.
- Kansas City: 12th January: ‘A year on, devastated Haiti feels KC’s hand’.
- The Guardian: 12th January: ‘Haiti one year on – put communities at the heart of reconstruction’
- Staines News: 30th December: ‘Xmas in Ethiopia for girl cycling to Cape Town’. Following the travels of Article 25 volunteer Nyomi Rowse as she cycles from Cairo to Cape Town to fundraise for Article 25.
- Devex: 8th December: ‘Creating partnerships for community-led development in Haiti’
- E-Architect: 30th November: ‘Luxury or Lifeline: Building creches in Mozambique’
- Building Design (BD) online: 3rd November: ‘The NHS is the not the sole marker of social welfare’, Comment by Article 25 Chair Jack Pringle.
- E-Architect: 26th October: ‘Whose land is it anyway? Thoughts on territories and design challenges for Article 25 architects’
- Steve Edge World: 14th October: ‘Article 25 and Steve Edge Design’, Many thanks to Steve Edge Design for this update on our new website, launching soon!
- E-Architect: 28th September: ‘The Calm After the Storm: A Considered Approach to Pakistan’s Post-Disaster Relief’
- Examiner: 25th September: ‘Architecture Matters at Home or Abroad’, Matthew Bolton discusses Article 25′s culturally sensitive, low-cost approach to post-disaster reconstruction.
- Building Magazine: 14th September: ‘Architects’ Charity Ready to enter Pakistan’.
- E-Architect: 3rd August: ‘Bargaining for Better School Design’.
- World Architecture News: 26th July: ‘How Architecture can help save the Rainforest’.
- Building Design (BD) online: 27th July: ‘Give Haiti more time before you judge its recovery’ Editor’s Choice, Comment.
- E-Architect: 26th July: ‘Vote for Architect to Save Rainforest’.
- Building Design (BD) online: 23rd July: ‘Architect in charity battle for Article 25′.
- Architecture for Humanity: 19th July: ‘Release on Haiti School Construction Standards Delayed Until Late September’.
- Construction Manager (print and online): 8th July/July-Aug edition: ‘Reality Check’, Construction boss Gary Sullivan was invited by CM to visit three different charities, and decide which one would benefit most from his help.
- E-Architect: 8th June: ‘Chile Earthquake Buildings: Architecture Information’.
- World Architecture News: 22nd March: ‘Article 25 join RIBA for a new Knowledge Community’.
- E-Architect: 23rd March: ‘Article 25 open South Asia office with first project in Bangladesh’.
Article 25 and the development sector respond to the Haitian Earthquake:
- Toronto Star: 26th August: ‘Teaching Haitians the skills to rebuild is better for the long term’.
- Building Magazine: 23rd July: ‘Article 25 to build new schools in earthquake-hit Haiti’.
- E-Architect: 20th April: ‘Article 25 in Haiti – Design in Caribbean Earthquake Zone’.
- The Independent: 19th April: ‘New and Improved – Rebuilding a Disaster Zone’.
- The Guardian: 15th Feb: ‘Haiti and the demands of disaster-zone architecture’.
- CNN: 3rd Feb: ‘Building Houses to Resist Earthquakes’.
- E-Architect: 2nd Feb: ‘Design in Earthquake Zones’.
- Building Design (BD) online: 29th Jan: ‘Haiti help ‘must be targeted”.
- World Architecture News: 25th Jan: ‘Architects Act on Haiti’.
- Architectural Record: 22nd Jan: ‘How can Architects get involved in Haiti Disaster Relief?’
- Architects Journal (AJ): 21st Jan: ‘Architects respond to Haiti call’.
- The Dirt: 20th Jan: ‘Organizations Call for Design Professionals to Aid in Haiti Reconstruction’.
- Building Design (BD) online: 20th Jan: ‘Architecture charities prepare for long-term rebuilding effort in Haiti’.
- Building Magazine: 19th Jan: ‘Haiti: how you can help’
- The Root: 19th Jan: ‘Rebuilding a Better Port-au-Prince’
- Architectural Record: 14th Jan: ‘Impoverished Haiti May Be Stuck in Seismic Safety’s Past’
- Architects Journal (AJ): 13th Jan: ‘Article 25 calls on architects to aid survivors of Haiti Earthquake’
- Building Design (BD) online: 13th Jan: ‘Architecture aid agencies appeal for help in Haiti’
- ART FOR ARCHITECTURE auction: 3rd December 2009: The Arbuturian (post event) – Wallpaper* – The Independent – Architects Journal (AJ) – Building Design (BD) – E-Architect – The Arbuturian – Design Exchange (P.40)
- Building Design (BD) online: October 2009: ‘Architecture that can change the world’, including interview with Director of Projects, Robin Cross.
- E-Architect: August 2009: Conservation facilities in the Gola Forest, Sierra Leone
- Giving In A Digital World: July 2009: ‘.ngo’: new Internet Top Level Domain (TLD)
- E-Architect: July 2009: School buildings in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Developments Magazine: 2008: ‘Urine Passes Test’, research project using urine to bind bricks.
- Made: 2008: ‘Bamboo: Bridging the Gap’, research project exploring bamboo as a building material.
- The Guardian: 2008: ‘Top architects vie to break design mould’, London Festival of Architecture/Jellymongers jelly mould of Foster’s ‘wobbly bridge’.
- The Independent: 2008: ‘Architects recreate landmarks for jelly design competition’, London Festival of Architecture/Jellymongers jelly mould of Foster’s ‘wobbly bridge’.
- LG website, UK Blog: 2008: ‘Come dressed like a trifle and ready to party’, London Festival of Architecture/Jellymongers jelly mould of Foster’s ‘wobbly bridge’.
- Building Design: July 2008: ‘Architects get ready to wobble’, London Festival of Architecture/Jellymongers jelly mould of Foster’s ‘wobbly bridge’.
- AJ Online: July 2008: ‘Anna Liu wobbles her way to jelly architecture win’, London Festival of Architecture/Jellymongers jelly mould competition.
- Sustain: volume 8, Issue 5, ‘Listening Aid’, communication as key to sustainable design.
- JMP Journal: Autumn/Winter 2007: ‘Vernacular Values’.
- Architect’s Journal: November 2007: ‘Bamboo bridge designs put to the test’.
- FX Magazine: September 2007: Article 25 (then Architects for Aid) official charity of the FX Awards.
- BD Magazine: October 2006: ‘A Place for Maputo’s children’. Creche facilities in Mozambique, in collaboration with Pierre D’Avoine.